This blog is designed to explore the new Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt. But since I LOVE to blog....I am sure I'll wander off into some other musings about fairytales!!

"The Fairy Tale Tarot cards are like gazing into that pool. They reflect different aspects of each of us. They illuminate or accentuate those parts of us that we seek, or deny, or just long to understand. The cards and the fairy tales they are based on, provide a framework for understanding self and the human aspects of life. And maybe the "not so human" aspects too....the spiritual. They are the water in the pool. Clear and shimmering, reflecting clearly and yet also bringing forth tiny glimpses of those wings. It is this aspect of the cards that called to me. I feel they have things to reveal to me and I am anxious to hear them "speak."

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Once Upon A Time

As much as I'm enjoying the element study...I feel a need to get some new stuff going here at Once Upon A Time...

  • I'll be getting a new fairy tale character poll up...I've been a bit lax with that...however our new poll will feature none other than Taylor Swift...yes the teenage swooning love song singing inspirational Taylor Swift (I mean she might has gotten upstaged by Kayne West at the VMA but we aren't going to make that same mistake here at Once Upon a Time..) ....so be thinking...what fairy tale character is Taylor Swift!!!

  • Next we will be featuring Fairy Tale Fridays here at Once Upon a Time....I'm not sure exactly how that is going to unfold...but I'd like to do a bit of fairy tale comparison...versions I mean...using some of the ones from the Fairy Tale Tarot as well as others...so we will take it week by week and see how it works out!

  • Comparing the Kings....sort of got off track with that....I wrote about Comparing the Queens and now I need to get started on the Kings...Kings...fascinating cards...depth and color...well....more about that later

  • Tarot Spread Tuesdays....a new spread to try or a review of one I have discovered somewhere!!

We will start with these items and once I have them completed or at least have them underway...I'll be back with another grouping of things to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment