This blog is designed to explore the new Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt. But since I LOVE to blog....I am sure I'll wander off into some other musings about fairytales!!

"The Fairy Tale Tarot cards are like gazing into that pool. They reflect different aspects of each of us. They illuminate or accentuate those parts of us that we seek, or deny, or just long to understand. The cards and the fairy tales they are based on, provide a framework for understanding self and the human aspects of life. And maybe the "not so human" aspects too....the spiritual. They are the water in the pool. Clear and shimmering, reflecting clearly and yet also bringing forth tiny glimpses of those wings. It is this aspect of the cards that called to me. I feel they have things to reveal to me and I am anxious to hear them "speak."

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Daily Draw

Princess of Pentacles: This card is based on the Princess and the Pea and is a reminder to stop and enjoy the basal pleasures that nurture the soul. Earthly delights are a necessary part of life. Without them we would simply exist.

I love getting this card today. From the Froud deck I got Faeries of the Future which promises a bright future and when I blogged about that card I wrote about how I was enjoying many positive adventures this summer and how the card seem to be reinforcing how I should ENJOY them without regret or worrying about what I "need" to be doing.

Princess of Pentacles seems to be reinforcing that insight. That there are times in life when we must just indulge in fun and pleasure. Where we must put aside the mundane and venture forth into just plain simple fun...without regret or worry. So I shall follow her advice and indulge myself this summer...work will come again soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment