This blog is designed to explore the new Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt. But since I LOVE to blog....I am sure I'll wander off into some other musings about fairytales!!

"The Fairy Tale Tarot cards are like gazing into that pool. They reflect different aspects of each of us. They illuminate or accentuate those parts of us that we seek, or deny, or just long to understand. The cards and the fairy tales they are based on, provide a framework for understanding self and the human aspects of life. And maybe the "not so human" aspects too....the spiritual. They are the water in the pool. Clear and shimmering, reflecting clearly and yet also bringing forth tiny glimpses of those wings. It is this aspect of the cards that called to me. I feel they have things to reveal to me and I am anxious to hear them "speak."

Monday, September 21, 2009

Let's Tie It Together

First I'll start with a few thoughts about today's pair and the link to the weekly draw. The earth plus fire played out about like I read it. The change process is slow and hindered by rules, regulations, the "old way" etc. I think that the Air + Fire weekly card is still on target...the atmosphere is one of change and trying to move forward with plans...but it's sort of one of those two steps forward and one back things!

Card meanings for today's pair...

Four of Pentacles: Material gain, Security

Princess of Wands: Creative energy, determination, self confidence, adventure

Adding in the elements....I am going to say: The need for security creates a situation in which change is slowed but with determination and creativity some progress will be made.

Wow I like the way the elements help round out the card meanings.

No comments:

Post a Comment