This blog is designed to explore the new Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt. But since I LOVE to blog....I am sure I'll wander off into some other musings about fairytales!!

"The Fairy Tale Tarot cards are like gazing into that pool. They reflect different aspects of each of us. They illuminate or accentuate those parts of us that we seek, or deny, or just long to understand. The cards and the fairy tales they are based on, provide a framework for understanding self and the human aspects of life. And maybe the "not so human" aspects too....the spiritual. They are the water in the pool. Clear and shimmering, reflecting clearly and yet also bringing forth tiny glimpses of those wings. It is this aspect of the cards that called to me. I feel they have things to reveal to me and I am anxious to hear them "speak."

Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Elemental Weekly Draw

Okay so it's time for the Sunday evening draw....and it is

The Fool/Innocence and the Nine of Wands

Air (or Spirit) + Fire

A combination that has air fueling fire...a problem solved or plans working....NOW that would be a good thing at work right now!! I'm a bit concerned that with nothing to hold it in check it might run wild...that parts a little scary!!

Still I think overall a nice combo for the week....we will see how it unfolds along with the daily two card draws. Remember I am proposing that the weekly draw be sort of considered the atmopshere or the "energy" so to speak of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment