This blog is designed to explore the new Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt. But since I LOVE to blog....I am sure I'll wander off into some other musings about fairytales!!

"The Fairy Tale Tarot cards are like gazing into that pool. They reflect different aspects of each of us. They illuminate or accentuate those parts of us that we seek, or deny, or just long to understand. The cards and the fairy tales they are based on, provide a framework for understanding self and the human aspects of life. And maybe the "not so human" aspects too....the spiritual. They are the water in the pool. Clear and shimmering, reflecting clearly and yet also bringing forth tiny glimpses of those wings. It is this aspect of the cards that called to me. I feel they have things to reveal to me and I am anxious to hear them "speak."

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Daily Draw: Six of Wands


Image ©Copyright 2009 Lisa Hunt & Llewellyn Publications. Used by Permission.

Well....it's the Six of Wands AGAIN....interesting. I sometimes draw the same card two days in a row or sometimes multiple times in one week. I suppose it's either telling me: YOU AREN'T LISTENING! or is something that I REALLY need to pay attention to.

So it was yesterdays card and before I drew today I was looking at the image and thinking about how if I bought another deck, this would be a really great image to use as part of a soul collage card BUT I shuffled the deck really good and I drew from the middle of the deck....and it's the Six of Wands again. Time to look a little closer...

Wands: (Fire: action, energy, passion)

Fire: Things are moving and changing. (Note: Fire and Water are enemies)

Six: Shows a path the seeker shall tread

Six of Wands (general): Good news, success, victory, helpful friends

Six of Wands (Fairy Tale Tarot): Victory, Success, Triumph "Victory is at hand."

Fairy Tale: The Prince and the Dragon, After a long journey and many hardships, the Prince fights the dragon for many days before his victory.

Ooooohhh....seems this is a VERY nice card to draw. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is accurate. I will say that in my life perhaps it is reflective. Things seem to be changing, calming down and perhaps heading more in a direction I would consider "victory". Not on a level with "fighting a dragon." but still in a postive course.

No comments:

Post a Comment