This blog is designed to explore the new Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt. But since I LOVE to blog....I am sure I'll wander off into some other musings about fairytales!!

"The Fairy Tale Tarot cards are like gazing into that pool. They reflect different aspects of each of us. They illuminate or accentuate those parts of us that we seek, or deny, or just long to understand. The cards and the fairy tales they are based on, provide a framework for understanding self and the human aspects of life. And maybe the "not so human" aspects too....the spiritual. They are the water in the pool. Clear and shimmering, reflecting clearly and yet also bringing forth tiny glimpses of those wings. It is this aspect of the cards that called to me. I feel they have things to reveal to me and I am anxious to hear them "speak."

Friday, August 14, 2009

Fairy Tale Ramblings

Well I know I said my next post was going to be about Comparing the Queens...and I shall get to that. But there are just so many thoughts about Fairy Tales, the cards, the spreads, the readings and the fairy tale messages that I'm like a ping pong ball bouncing here, there, and everywhere...wow. So I thought I'd better make a list of the things I'm wanting to do and write about so they don't float right out of my mind and far far away!!!

Things to Ponder and Write About:

Comparing the Queens (Ditto the Kings, Princesses and Princes)
Different versions of Little Red Riding Hood (from other countries)
A Reading Using the Little Pigs Spread
More Lessons from the Tales
Reflecting on the Female Aspect of Fairy Tales (this is part of my study of the Inner Child cards but I want to apply it here also)

Oh ....there are more and more and more...everywhere I look there is something that ties to the Fairy Tale Tarot....this deck is a gold mine of creative inspiration and has opened up many new doors for exploration!! And of course, sometimes all I do is just sit and look at the cards....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment