This blog is designed to explore the new Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt. But since I LOVE to blog....I am sure I'll wander off into some other musings about fairytales!!

"The Fairy Tale Tarot cards are like gazing into that pool. They reflect different aspects of each of us. They illuminate or accentuate those parts of us that we seek, or deny, or just long to understand. The cards and the fairy tales they are based on, provide a framework for understanding self and the human aspects of life. And maybe the "not so human" aspects too....the spiritual. They are the water in the pool. Clear and shimmering, reflecting clearly and yet also bringing forth tiny glimpses of those wings. It is this aspect of the cards that called to me. I feel they have things to reveal to me and I am anxious to hear them "speak."

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fairy Tale Notes

Tonight I only have a few minutes to write because I'm off for the weekly Girl's Night Out...it's actually amazing how much more inspired and creative I am after a bit of fun and good conversation. Just think how Cinderella must have felt when she escaped her duties cleaning the hearth and other manner of mundane chores. Her magical moments at the castle must have been doubly so because of the dreariness of her "normal" day.

In notes for today, I'm working on another fairy tale spread to use with the cards. For some reason, I really have a lot of fun doing it. Currently I'm working on a spread called The Three Little Pigs. I hope to get it up here on the blog soon. It's a simple little choices one that could open some doors in your thinking.

Today I did not really get the opportunity to look at the cards....geeeeeee...work was hectic and things were just too crazy....hmmmm...perhaps thats why I'm feeling a bit grumpy tonight....no fairy tale fun....Well....perhaps tomorrow.

NEXT SPREAD: The Three Little Pigs

NEXT POST: Comparing the Queens

No comments:

Post a Comment