This blog is designed to explore the new Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt. But since I LOVE to blog....I am sure I'll wander off into some other musings about fairytales!!

"The Fairy Tale Tarot cards are like gazing into that pool. They reflect different aspects of each of us. They illuminate or accentuate those parts of us that we seek, or deny, or just long to understand. The cards and the fairy tales they are based on, provide a framework for understanding self and the human aspects of life. And maybe the "not so human" aspects too....the spiritual. They are the water in the pool. Clear and shimmering, reflecting clearly and yet also bringing forth tiny glimpses of those wings. It is this aspect of the cards that called to me. I feel they have things to reveal to me and I am anxious to hear them "speak."

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Daily Card

I won't write about a daily card every day...can't be certain of having the time and ANY THING in abundance can get tedious....but here's my fairy tale card of the day....I'm moving from the 22 Major Arcana to the full deck....so there's still tons and tons to learn!! I really only know about half of the Major Arcana well...but the others are falling into place and I'm impatient to "play" with the rest of the cards!!

LOL...the first daily card...is Temptation....this is VERY funny.....because I just wrote about temptation in the previous post today...SO is FATE trying to tell me something...maybe it is saying...do not be tempted to move too quickly to the full deck...there is still plenty to learn here. I mean honestly...can it be a coincidence? Out of 78 cards... drawing one randomly...what is the chance of getting the VERY card I just pondered earlier...well technically one out of seventy eight chance..but I mean GEEZE....

On the other hand...maybe it is REALLY my card for today...saying STOP being tempted to "play around" all day and get busy doing some stuff....I have definately been at a stand still with home projects and other creative projects....so perhaps it is the message for today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment