This blog is designed to explore the new Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt. But since I LOVE to blog....I am sure I'll wander off into some other musings about fairytales!!

"The Fairy Tale Tarot cards are like gazing into that pool. They reflect different aspects of each of us. They illuminate or accentuate those parts of us that we seek, or deny, or just long to understand. The cards and the fairy tales they are based on, provide a framework for understanding self and the human aspects of life. And maybe the "not so human" aspects too....the spiritual. They are the water in the pool. Clear and shimmering, reflecting clearly and yet also bringing forth tiny glimpses of those wings. It is this aspect of the cards that called to me. I feel they have things to reveal to me and I am anxious to hear them "speak."

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tarot Eon...A Commercial Break

Have you ever thought about whether you should use a significator in a spread? Have you ever had questions about how the elements play out in tarot or even just in our lives? If you hop on over to Tarot Eon you will find help with those questions, as well as many many others. Not fairy tale based but still a wealth of information about thousands of subjects. It is one of the most comprehensive web sites I visited. And I'm appreciative of the information because it allows me to weave deeper meaning and understanding into my readings, and also life in general.

Since I'm a novice, well maybe with a little embedded intuitive edge, I'm just discovering many sites of interest and so I'll be posting "commercial breaks" when I find a site worthy of exploration. Many of you "experts" may already know the sites and the info...if so please get a snack during the commercial breaks while I oooo and awww over all the intriguing stuff I'm discovering. And well, NOW you know why my friends think I'm a bit strange, because I just have eclectic interests and a thirst for knowledge. They LOVE me though, so I guess it's not all bad!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank you for your kind words, and I'm glad you enjoy some of the stuff that's been written :)

    ReplyDelete